PREPARATION: 30 MIN
COOKING: 20 MIN
READY IN: 50 MIN
- 500g mince pork or beef
- 1 onion finely diced
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 cups diced frozen potato French fries
- 2 cups diced mixed vegetables
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp SUNGHUE chilli sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp chicken stock powder
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- 5 sheets Pampas puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. To a large mixing bowl, add minced pork or beef, onion, garlic, diced potato, mixed veg and egg.
- Add in SUNGHUE chilli sauce, chicken stock powder, curry powder, sesame oil and pepper. Use your hands to mix all the ingredients well to ensure all ingredients are evenly distributed including the liver pate.
- Cut each puff pastry sheet into four equal squares.
- Take one pastry square and fold two edges together to make a triangle casing. Press down to seal the edges with a fork to close. Repeat step until ll meat mixture has been used.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper and spray with oil. Place puff pastries on top, leaving enough space in between so they do not touch. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until pastries turn golden brown.
Store any uncooked curry puffs in the freezer for later use.