PREPARATION: 10 MIN
COOKING: 30 MIN
READY IN: 40 MIN
- 1 cup uncooked medium or long grain white rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen diced mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 6 Chinese sausages sliced (available from most supermarkets and Asian grocery stores)
- 4 tbsp Sunghue Chilli Sauce – the secret ingredient for the full flavouring of this dish.
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- Wash rice, drain and place in a rice cooker. Add the water and distribute the salt, pepper, diced vegetables, Chinese sausages and 3 tablespoons of Sunghue Chilli Sauce evenly on top of the rice. Cook rice according to rice cooker instructions.
- Heat the oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Add the eggs and spread out to cover the pan and fry until eggs set. Once set, break up eggs into small pieces using a spatula. Take out and set aside.
- Once rice is cooked. Take out the Chinese sausages and cut them into thin slices then put back into the rice cooker. Add the eggs, and remaining 1 tablespoon of Sunghue Chilli Sauce into the rice cooker, mix all ingredients thoroughly and serve.